Why The Change?
We apologize for the change in our training site. All of your data is safe, we just had to change our method of delivery. If you have any questions about your previous progress, purchases, or certificates received, contact us and we would be happy to help you.
All content is accessible in a PDF format, so you may re-access any module’s content for free. Users will only have to pay when they take the post-assessments in order to receive a CME or LOC certificate.
FAQs About The New System
I Am A Returning User And Cannot Log In
- If you had an account on the previous site, you will need to create a new account. However, all your former progress has been saved from the old system. If you have any questions about your previous progress, purchases, or certificates received, contact us and we would be happy to help you.
I Previously Purchased Training. How Do I View The Content?
- All training content is free to access in a PDF format. Learners will only need to complete a purchase if they would like to take the post-assessments and receive a CME or LOC certificate. If you purchased the training on the old site, please contact us for a coupon code.
I Completed The Pre-Assessments Prior. Do I Need To Re-Take Them?
- If you have not yet taken the post-assessments and you wish to resume without contacting us, you will need to do the pre-survey and pre-test again. These are not for a grade or taken into consideration as you proceed through the course and will only be used for our internal purposes to evaluate and improve our training activities.
I Was In Progress On The Old Site. Do I Need To Complete Those Modules Again?
- If you have not taken the post-assessments prior and you wish to resume without contacting us, you may simply click through the previous modules to have them marked complete again. You will only need to view 1 page per module for it to be marked as complete, as they are now housed as PDFs. You may also review the modules this way and save the PDFs to your computer for future references.
I Previously Completed The Post-Assessments And/Or Received My Certificate. Do I Need To Take The Training Again?
- No! If you previously completed the post-assessments and received your certificate, please contact us for a copy of your certificate! When contacting us, select “Yes” under the question “Are you requesting a copy of your certificate?”
I Need More Information
If your question was not answered here, please contact us to request additional help.