- Begin training with the MD/DO track (1 part) or the NP/PA track (2 parts).
- Purchase Post-Assessments for your track. They will be available upon completion of the Pre-Assessments and the Content Modules.
- Obtain a certificate. There are a few options for each track. Choose which one applies to you and how many hours you wish to obtain.
- Apply to SAMHSA
Learn more about the waiver application process at SAMHSA.
- We report to SAMHSA once a week to verify the users who have completed the training. This includes names, email addresses, and DEA numbers (if possible).
- Even though they get reported once a week, please allow some time for the process to continue on their end as well.
- If you have questions regarding your process after you have completed the training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already have your certificate?
- If you completed the training in a different format and cannot access your certificate, Contact Us to receive a copy.
- If you still have your copy from the old training, no need to purchase the activity again! You may review the content without buying the post-assessments and apply to obtain your waiver at your leisure.
More Information at SAMHSA:
- SAMHSA’s Information on Applying for a Physician Waiver.
- SAMHSA’s Information on Applying for a Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants Waiver.