Note: Some information may be out of date. Last updated 2019
Patient Guide: Problematic Behavior
Exhibiting certain behaviors are likely to harm your chances of successful treatment. There are extra rules that providers may use to help their patients succeed.
- Which patient actions are likely to harm their chance of successful treatment
- What treatment rules and regulations help patients avoid potentially dangerous drug interactions and overdose
- Policies that providers may use to address behaviors that interfere with treatment success or are dangerous
- Circumstances in which more intensive treatment and a higher level of care are needed
- Reasons for urine drug testing and how a provider uses this information to support treatment success