*FREE until 07/01/2021- Coupon automatically applied at checkout
How do users join the group?
You can use any combination of these options as needed:
- Group Sign Up Link (recommended)
Once your group is created, you’ll be given a Group Sign Up Link. Send this link to users and they can sign themselves up for your group.
- Add Users via Name & Email
Add users on your Group Management page by entering their name and email address. Users will receive an email that you’ve added them to the group, with instructions on how to get started.
Once a user has joined a group, they’ll have access to any of the training activities that have been purchased for the group.
What information will group leaders be able to see?
For each user in your group, you’ll be able to see:
- Name and email
- Activity Progress (within the activities you’ve selected for the group)
- Test Results and scores
- Completion dates
Group-wide reports will be available to see and download.
What else can group leaders do?
Group Leaders can also:
- Add Additional…
- Group Leaders
- Edit User Information
- Send Password Reset Links
- Remove Users or Group Leaders
- Send Completion Reminders
- Invite Users To Complete Additional Activities